I liked the statue of an elephant laying down outside by the parking spaces, but that's about it. Everything else but the elephant. We were greeted at the office with a bunch of paper signs on the window saying "no" to this and that, and everything. Unfortunately, we didn't take this as a warning NOT to stay here. When we got into the room, it was plain -- a couple of chairs, a desk with cigarette burns, a king-sized bed (with 3 standard sized pillows) that was dipping in the middle, TV hanging with questionable wiring, bathroom that constantly smelled like pee. It was terrible. I was afraid to turn the light off when going to bed, but it flickered off on its own while I was trying to sleep. I didn't even want to turn the bathroom light off at night so I didn't step on the nasty carpet, however this light would also flicker on and off periodically throughout the night and into the early morning. The air conditioner sounded like it wanted to die because it wanted to get out of this place. We walked down the street to get some drinking water, and on our way back, right outside the motel there was a bum in her wheelchair with her sidekick, puking. I guess you get what you pay for in the LBC.
Litterally nothing When we informed them that we were bringing our service dog they magically didnt have any rooms left even though we had prebooked. I told them that they couldnt turn us away for having a service dog and they just kept saying no pets allowed, he is not a pet he is a medically prescribed service dog. It is illegal for them to do this and I have reported them to the bbb.
The price was decent for a last minute reservation. Well, there was no blanket, the towels were cheap and the pillows were very thin. The people close to our room smoked marijuana and location was a bit sketchy.
The room was so dirty that there were cockroaches crawling on the pillow and some unknown woman's hair on the bed sheet....It might not be the worst hotel for that price I paid, but it is definitely the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen in this country!
Having a refrigerator and microwave oven in the room is often helpful, and the location was pretty central. Yeah, it is not the best area, but that is what it is, and I would never fault the motel owners. There is a great variety of food around! There is a small area where children could play, and it features an Indian Royal Enfield DIESEL motorcycle trike, which I recognized immediately, being a motorcycle enthusiast myself. Thank you for a trouble-free stay! The U.S.S. Iowa and antiques swap-meet were great! David from Ventura
As I pulled in I had the feeling of 'oh boy' this looks....nice....oh boy. However, i was pleasantly surprised. Ink n iron weekend decided to find a room last minute. This place was came through for us. A bit sleazy. But if you don't mind that. The rooms are large, and everything worked well.
That my car did not get broken into. Initially, I was given a key to a room that already had someone in it. The employee/owner was wearing pajamas. After getting a key to a vacant room, upon walking in it wreaked of mildew. The sheets were wrinkled. After spending less then 5 minutes in the room I had already decided I will not stay here and essentially used the location as an $80 parking spot while I was at an event at the Queen Mary. Yelp reviews had stated this motel will not refund for cancellation so I didn't even bother. When returning to the room after the event attended, the bedding (Sheets/Blankets) were completely removed from the bed and laying on the floor. Leading me to believe someone had come in the room through the window and used the room for whatever... Needless to say, my girlfriend and I did not stay the night as it was unsanitary and personally, unsafe. This place should be removed from any hotel booking site and left for the vermin that inhabit it locally.
Location was good.. Room smelled of smoke. Wall paper was peeling off walls. Bath and sink fixtures were old and in poor condition. Furnishings were old and in poor condition.
The location was great, from there I would not recommend this place to my enemy The Management is most unfriendly, the rooms are dirty after cleaning, the bathroom was so small I had to stand in shower to. Close the door. I was so uncomfortable I left a day early.
nothing i was gross