Vil du indstille som din standardvaluta eller kun for dette besøg?
The bed was good. The location was convenient The staff was helpful and friendly The price was good and the room was easy to book The lack of non smoking rooms because the one we had wreaked of smoke. In today's day and age I can't believe you still allow smoking period. I understand the property is not that large but still, they should eliminate a few parking spaces as those that are there are way too small for the average vehicle. The condition of the room's interior and furniture is dirty and deteriorated. Some effort should be made to address this.
The a/c worked well, even though it was covered in dust. They charge $90 for the smallest room I have ever stayed in. There were all kinds of different stains on the bed sheets and bathroom floor. The shower was moldy, lamp shades have a thick layer of dust over them.. I did not see any bugs, but It would not surprise me to find some. This room is extremely small and very dirty. I had to place a towel in the bath tub just to feel a little safer about showering in it. I would highly recommend you spend the little extra cash and stay somewhere else!!
It was so dirty. I killed at least eight cockroaches while I was there, and never took my shoes off so I wouldn't touch the carpet with bare feet. The room next to mine was completely burnt out and there was a sign that said the entire building was condemned. I will NOT be returning there.
Needs remodeling Terrible internet service. Had to call service. Was without much of my stay.
The hotel is in a good location next to galleria mall. easy access to the beah and to excellent restaurants. Room is big Furniture needs upgrade. Tv needs upgrade. Safe is on the floor and in a location which is not lit.Rooms need new furniture, new tv and rooms need to be repainted.
The building had a notice dated 3/15/13 declaring the building unsafe and :This building shall be vacated shall not be occupied". City of Fort Lauderdale posted a Stop Work sign because the owner/contractor did not have a permit to continue repairs to a fire on the second floor. The room had human/food stains on everything: bed covers, walls, lampshade, windows. Overall, the building was in disrepair and should not be listed as a Kayak accommodation.