Vil du indstille som din standardvaluta eller kun for dette besøg?
Bed was extremely uncomfortable, room was tiny and the radio looked like it was from the 70s when the rest of the room had been renovated
The atmosphere of the hotel was great! Staff was friendly! Rooms were clean and comfy! I wish breakfast was included with the hotel stay.
Great attention to detail and what I needed! Arrived later and checked right in with all needs met. Thanks after a long day of traveling.
Asked for a quiet room with one bed and that was what I got. Staff was very pleasant. This is not a luxury hotel but for the price, very, very good.
Easy check in. Friendly staff. Nice acomodations. Breakfast earlier would be helpful.
Nice and Decent place to stay Breakfast was good. The landlord lady was very courteous and helpful. I would strongly recommend this place to any one. Best Value for money. It is an old building. So, even when you walk a little harder, you could see that the objects on the table shakes. If you are with a kid, we need to keep insisting that they shouldn't jump on the bed or floor. But I guess, it is a common thing to almost all hotels / motels or even apartments.
Convenient off/on interstate location. No nearby restaurants. Housekeeping mediocre; bathrooms not very clean; towels very flimsy; food selection for breakfast limited.
The location was easy to find with a gps. It was fairly close to Kauffman stadium (6 miles) They had a good breakfast for a motel.
The staff was extremely professional and friendly! No
The staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room in the basement. We had a terrible view of the alley behind the motel. We could hear the conversations of the people in the room above us and next to us. The parking lot had garbage strewn all over it.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
The breakfast was really great. Not enough kisses goodnight.
Easy access with a friendly helpful staff. Eggs were overcooked on the breakfast buffet as was the bacon to the point I could not eat either and had to go out for breakfast anyway.
Staff was extremely friendly!
The hotel was very clean
The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was good. We were placed in a room that had an attached room . We could hear full conversations of the people attached to us and had to call front desk at 11:30 because we could hear tv and our small children kept waking up. It made for a very long night.
Infested with roaches and not clean
Easy access from the freeway. No wifi, no water in the pool, electrical outlets wouldn't hold plugs, tv had crappy reception
ice maker didnt work. no breakfeast. roaches. bathroom door didnt shut. it was horrible everything
There was not hot water for the showers. Water beetles all over, the toilet looks like it handnt been scribed in months. When we arrived we put the air conditioning all the way down to 61 and was still blowing hot air. At 6am the house keepers were slamming doors across the way trying to clean the rooms. Overall a horrible place to stay.! Run!!!!
No dead bodies in the room Everything else.
leaving in the morning Upon opening the door I smelled an awful strong stench that was very unpleasant. The toilet was laced with a brown ring and there was no toilet paper. When I took a shower brown water came out and the knob fell off the handle. The bed sank about six inches or more and had zero spring to it. Back to the odor, I had to go to Walgreens to buy a can of air freshener and a scented candle to burn while I slept. I do not recommend this motel.
It was very modern and up to date The room had a horrible odor like their pipes busted and the heater made a loud irritating noise off and on which woke me up out my sleep
Everything was bad. No toilet paper. Dirty towels, dirty toilet, dirty shower. Smelled like smoke. Only one lamp had a light bulb. Felt very unsafe. Very outdated. I would not recommend this place. They did have Wi-Fi; only used it to find another hotel.
Nothing. This hotel was extremely dirty. We ended up seeing the room and checking out immediately and getting a refund. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in the past year.
Nothing First room the floor was soaked with water or if it was water. You walked in and it was like walking threw a big puddle! The room stunk. The bathroom was disgusting! Went back to the front desk, they gave me another room and it was worse then the first!!!! Garbage on the floor, empty condom rappers! Walls and ceiling filthy! To top it all off I woke up to having about thirty or so bites on my person from what I believe to be bed bug bites!!!!! I found two of the little pests on me!!!!! Went to use the shower and the bath drain backed up depositing who knows what all over me and the tub!!!! I went to the office and told them about this and all I got was sorry. This place needs to be shut down!!!! Of course I was still charged in full for my stay. Of course I was!!!
I absolutely appreciate how understanding the respectful the staff was to us and our needs. They alowed us to borrow cleaning supplies to keep our room clean with out having to pay extra for housekeeping. They understoood our financial situation and were as accommodating as they could be with in the rules. Spme.of the other guests were not considerate of others, in that they would play loud music/tv all hours and slam doors and what not. The power went out 2 times during our stay 2 weeks, but that was out of their control.
Nothing. The pool was closed even though it said it wasn't on the reviews. We even had to go to Walgreens to get our own soap. We tried to get out of our stay but were told we couldn't. Very unacceptable!!!!
nothing They didn't have my reservation. tried to charge me an additional fee and instead of even asking me my name when I said I had a reservation..... They were on the phone with someone else talking in a foreign language about my payment information. I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY STAY and SINCE MY CARD HADNT BEEN CHARGED YET.... I WASN'T STAYING THERE! THIS PLACE IS A JOKE! DISGUSTING! NO AIR! CANNOT TRUST THEM! DRUG DEALERS AT THE FRONT DOOR! NOT A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!